Cancer Patients and Caregivers
For Cancer Patients
- Was your day just another day when suddenly you were told you had cancer?
- Did you feel like your world just came to an end?
- After hearing the ‘news’ were you emotionally drained, confused and/or angry?
- When you tried to reach out to others were you met with well-meaning friends, family and colleagues telling you what to do, what not to do, or what worked for them?
Mary Ordal CTA-CC
Professional Life Coach
None of this was anything you had prepared yourself for. You are wondering ‘why me’, ‘why now’? You ask yourself ‘what does this mean for me and my family’? How am I going to get through this?
You need someone who can listen to you without judgment, without advice, without comment – someone who listens intently, who can partner with you, who will help you work through your tangled emotions and give you back a sense of empowerment.
That’s where I come in. As a certified Professional Life Coach I partner with you, listen to you and help you get to a comfortable place. Together we work to gain back control of your life so you can move forward with peace and clarity.
Most of the ideas on how to do this come from you. Through a co-creative relationship, I am there to support you, to encourage you and to provide additional thoughts, ideas and suggestions as needed.
- Do you currently care for someone who needs your help on a consistent basis?
- Are you wondering if you’re the right person?
- Are you always second-guessing yourself wondering if you’re doing and saying the right things?
- Do you sometimes ask yourself how you’re going to do it all?
“Finding peace in a life turned upside down by cancer is a difficult but not impossible task. Let me partner with you, so together we can find that whisper of peace so deeply needed during a troubled and stressful time.”
Many times when taking on the role of caretaker you have just given yourself a second job. You’re exhausted but you wouldn’t give up this critical role for anything. You are so busy focusing on caring for another you forget your own needs. There may be times you wish you had someone to talk to, someone who would listen and someone who would understand. As a certified Professional Life Coach I do just that. I listen to your concerns and thoughts with support and encouragement. I partner with you and together we find peace and balance in your life. This will allow you to be at the top of your game for the loved one you are caring for.